300/500 V, Cu/XLPE/IAM/CAM/AL HDPE/PA/SWA/PVC Hydro Carbon and chemical Resistant ,Flame Retardant to IEC 60332-3-24
Solid (Class1),Stranded (Class 2) or Flexible (Class5) copper conductor to BS EN 60228
Cross Linked Polythene type 03 to BS6234 - 100 mm maximum pair length (min. 10 twists per metre)
Polyster tape 50% overlap
Individual and Collective Screen
Polyster tape 50% overlap Aluminium/Polyester tape metallic side down, in contact with tinned Copper drain wire
AL + HDPE
Polythene type 03 to BS 6234
Galvanized Steel Wire
PVC Sheat type TM1 to BS EN 50363 with the following characteristics:
Minimum oxygen index: 30%
Maximum HCL emission @ 800℃: 15%
Black or Blue
1) These cables provide protection against aggressive petrochemicals as traditional lead-sheathed cables.
2) They also provide protection against chemicals – acids, bases, aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons – that can penetrate towards the conductors.
3) The HDPE sheath provides the resistance to inorganic chemical such as chlorine, and the PA sheath provides resistance to organic materials such as benzene.
4) They are very cost-effective due to the continually rising costs of lead
5) These cable are significantly lighter than lead-sheathed cables and hence easier to transport, handle and pull into cable ducts.
PAS 5308 Part 1 type 3
BS EN 60228